- Always pick up and carry the cake from the bottom.
- Preferrably place the cake in the footwell of the car for transportation and make sure the vehicle is nice and cool.
- Please do not leave your cake in the car for longer than absolutely necessary.
- The cake should be kept level at all times during transport and storage.
- If possible, your buttercream cake should be stored in it's box in a refridgerator until around 1 hour before serving.
- If it is not possible to store in a refridgerator, store in the box in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- Store any left over cake in the refridgerator in an air tight box.
- If placing your cake on a cake stand it should be at least an inch larger than the cake board (see images below).
- When slicing your cake use a clean sharp knife and wipe clean after each slice is cut.
- Brownies keep best if the are kept in the refridgerator in an air tight container and will last around 1 week.
- They can be enjoyed straight from the fridge or warmed in the microwave for around 10-15 seconds (800w).